Friday, November 18, 2011

Clothes Pin Bling


I ordered alphabet cards for my new alphabet prints and I want to be able to hang them from a ribbon.  I thought it would be fun to give the clothes pins I am going to use a little punch.  I am a big fan of glitter and I had an unopened bottle of Mod Podge calling my name so I gave it a go and am thrilled with the outcome.

The process was as easy as could be.  I added one layer of Mod Podge to the top surface of each pin and sprinkled on some glitter.


Nothing is more annoying than a glitter project that sheds all over the place so in order to secure the glitter I put on a second coat of Mod Podge with one more light sprinkle of glitter.


This method secures the glitter very well.  I am also planning to add some strong magnets to the back of some of them and use them on the fridge to hold our favorite art projects.  I love 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment