Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Rainbow While I am Under the Weather


My little one came down with a high fever yesterday and then I seemed to have caught it last night (for me it is taking the form of strep throat...bleg) so I am a little behind on my blogging.  While I recover, I thought I'd share a few more photos from our weekend candy excursion.  On our way from candy store #1 to candy store #2 we had the good fortune (not sure if my husband would agree) of passing right by Purl Soho.  If you haven't heard of it, Purl Soho is a gorgeous store that sells yarns and fabric as well as craft supplies.  They have impeccable taste and their store is an explosion of color...any knitters dream!


Purl Soho has a wonderful website and an even better blog call the PurlBee where they have beautiful tutorials like felt citrus coasters.  I hope Purl Bee inspires you!

No comments:

Post a Comment